- Open: 03/08/21
- Closed: 05/21/21
- Starts: 06/04/21
- Ends: 06/06/21
- Cancellation Deadline: 05/21/21
Wyomia Tyus Olympic Park
1301 Cowan Rd
Griffin, GA 30223
- Player’s age as of: 12/31/21
- Minimum Age of Player: 15
- Final Registration Deadline (Registered by): 05/21/21
- Note: Tournament has a no refund policy
- Tournament Sanctioning: Not Sanctioned
- Minimum Registration fee (First event plus registration admin fee): $50.00
- Registration – $50.00
- Registration includes: Free Shirt
- When registering online, online waiver signature is used.
- Online Registration ONLY. No paper forms.
- Online payment via PayPal is available. PayPal also allows credit card payments.
- Primary Ball: Onix Fuse G2 Outdoor Pickleball – Yellow
- Secondary Ball: Franklin X-Performance 40 – Yellow
- Surface: Deco-Turf
- Net: Permanent
- Outdoor: Y
Everything Pickleball ~
A Different Kind of Fun
Are you ready to have the time of your life with a trending sport called Pickleball?
Georgia Pickleball is here to help you every step of the way by providing you with up to date information on events, training, and any relevant information related to Pickleball.
Please feel free to reach out to us, as Georgia Pickleball is here for you on your Pickleball journey.
~ What is Pickleball ~
The court used for Pickleball is similar to a doubles badminton court. The court’s size is 20×44 feet for both singles and doubles. The net that is used is hung up at 36 inches on the ends, and 34 inches at the center.
The court is striped like a tennis court, with no alleys; but the outer courts, and not the inner courts, are divided in half by service lines. The inner courts are non-volley zones and extend 7 feet from the net on either side.
The following equipment is needed when playing: Players, Pickleball paddle, net, and a pickleball.
A pickleball has holes through it like a whiffle ball, that comes in a variety of colors, but must be a single color to meet International Federation of Pickleball specifications. Pickleball can be played inside or outside depending on the different models of the balls.
The sport of Pickleball is played either as singles or doubles (two players per team); the most common played is doubles. The playing area and rules apply for both singles and doubles.
In order to succeed at Pickleball it is important to learn the rules and the court so you can strive for excellence while playing your favorite sport of Pickleball.
~ Contact Us ~
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about Pickleball, events, and private lessons.
Contact Us: Walter Putnam, Certified Picklebll Instructor